Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Information Highway

Being a newby to the ' Information Highway', learning the ropes is exciting. What do I say? How do I say it? Developing a conversation without leaving my desk is somewhat daunting but nevertheless it is still a remarkable thoroughfare for discussion. It will be interesting to be one of the many who blog each and every day, week and year. Developing new topics and hoping to entice a readership who just might be interested in what I have to say.

You are probably thinking what is this person rambling on about. The information Highway has been here forever! Well for those of us who have taken a little longer to catch up; or maybe resisted the urge to leap it is a prospect that 'tweaks' the imagination.

So forth we go, jumping in with both feet; establishing myself as a blogger! Readers and Writers come one and all and see what this writer has to contribute. I may just warn you however that I do sometimes go on a tangent about issues I am passionate about and am particularly obsessed with all things writing. I find great delight in putting my two bobs worth in!

So lets see if this student of writing can grab your attention and hold it long enough for you to remember my blogs name. Go forth and 'tweak' your work, it makes us all develop our skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment